Sunday, October 16, 2011

An Important Post

Just kidding, not really. I don't have much time to post anything important, so here is a quickie to get me through. Tee hee. I always wondered why kids always get the good stuff. Why do kids get chewable vitamins that taste like candy and adults have to swallow nasty horse pills? Again why are kids tylenol and ibuprofen candy flavored chewables or sweet, fruity syrup and again adults have to swallow bitter pills? Well did you know that ADULTS can take childrens' vitamins too? Yup. It says right on the bottle. I have been taking my kids vitamins for four years now. I can have the good stuff too. :) I look forward to my daily vitamin. lol. Here's our favorite:


If I didn't know any better I could eat a whole bottle of these. Just a little tidbit to make your day a little happier. Pretty much healthy candy. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment