Monday, October 24, 2011

A little Secret to Cleaning Glass Shower Doors

I love glass shower doors, and I hate them too. I love the way they keep the heat in the shower, but I hate how quickly mineral deposits and such ruin them. They can be such a pain to clean, but I have a little tip on how to keep them looking new and when you clean them there is no rough scrubbing involved. And no I'm not being paid to advertise companies' products. This is really an awesome product:



I found it at AutoZone. It is used on cars to make the rain glide off the windows better. I figured heck, why not try it out on my shower doors to see if it keeps the mineral deposits from accumulating so fast. Well it definitely works. Not only does it help keep mineral deposits from adhering and build up, but it makes soap scum easy to clean too! And when I wash my shower doors all I have to do is wipe it down with some soft scrub, rinse, and apply a TEENY layer of this gel on the doors again. It takes me literally 5 minutes max to clean and my doors look pretty darn good. I have had this same bottle of gel for about 4 years now, and I have probably used about 1/2 the bottle. It goes a long way. Just a little tip for cleaning shower doors and keeping them easy to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment