Thursday, October 6, 2011

Zeer Pot or Clay Pot Refrigerator

I haven't posted in a while, just haven't had the time. So, I have to give my dad credit for introducing this to me. I was going to try it out and post the video, but since I don't really want to see myself on video I will resort to posting the video I saw it from instead. They do a better job anyway. I can't wait to try this. It is pretty interesting. It's just short of 6 minutes long and it looks super easy to build. All you need is two terra cotta pots -one larger than the other, sand, water, and a cloth (and something to plug the holes in the pots). Might come in handy someday.


It might be kind of fun to experiment with this using different materials, or seeing if the size of the space between the pots makes a difference in temperature. Pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment